Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Boon Paragraph


As the year went on I found myself spending more and more time at Rider Elementary and as I fell more in love with my students it seemed that me & Jeff fell more out of love. There were many nights were I would come home to a not so happy Jeff. There was only one time that Jeff actually expressed how he felt about my job, it was the night I missed his birthday dinner. That day Tyler asked if he could stay after and do his homework with me so without any hesitation I told him I would stay. Tyler was finally interested in school so how could I have possibly said no to him. Tyler needed my help and this time I would be there. By the time we finished it was 5:30. Looking down at my phone I had twelve missed calls from Jeff and one text that read “I guess you forgot about our dinner reservations for my bday, I won’t be home tonight.” I completely forgot. I was so interested in helping Tyler that I had forgot my own husbands birthday dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment