Monday, June 3, 2013

Education

 Education is a beautiful gift that every single person in America is given, when I graduate college I want to be able to give that gift to hundreds of young children. I admire all of my current and past teachers for all that they have taught me, and I can’t help but think how amazing it will feel to give back to my future student what my teachers have given me. I cannot think of a more important of powerful gift that I could give to the world than education. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela. After reading this quote from activist Nelson Mandela I am reassured that when I become a teacher I will be giving children that powerful weapon for them to change the world. Changing the world one lesson at a time, one classroom at a time, one student at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment